Which linux distro??

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Fri Mar 28 22:18:31 EST 2003

The boxed set includes the install CD, a live CD, and source code.  I am
thinking that the source code is on 2 CD's.  It also may include the
'extra' directory which can be downloaded from the FTP servers if needed.
These are apps that are not part of the official distribution, but have
been contributed by other people.  Some of these apps eventually make it
to the official distro.

Lorenzo

E Pluribus Unix