t1 versus cabel/modem

Darrell Shandrow nu7i at azboss.net
Fri Mar 28 20:26:49 EST 2003

Hi Alex,

This is absolutely correct, and is what many users forget when they
experience "slow" downloads from certain sites on the net.  When a client
tells me they're experiencing slow performance on the Internet, I ask them
for more information.  Does it affect all sites or is it noticed on specific
sites?  If specific sites, which ones?  If it is noticed across the board,
are there any patterns?  A specific time period?  These questions can be
important to help isolate the problem.

A+, CCNA, Network+!
All the best to coalition forces carrying out Operation Iraqi Freedom!