t1 versus cabel/modem

Luke Davis ldavis at shellworld.net
Fri Mar 28 18:26:22 EST 2003

Certainly will cost more.  The problem with cable can be, that you have to
compete with everyone else on your network segment for bandwidth.  There
is no such problem with T1s.

Talk to me if you need a quote on the cost, etc., of a T1--I can price one
for your area, and can usually get good rates.

Some of what you might be seeing, however, may be the lags of the remote
sites.

Luke