slackware 9.0

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Fri Mar 28 11:36:18 EST 2003

well, if no matter where you go you still can't find it or get it to
download, I am hosting it on my ftp site, thanks to the nice folks at
Slackware and proftpd.  I can give you the URL, but I would rather do that
as a last resort, simply cause my site is so much slower than most of the
mirrors out there, and it will take a considerable amount of time to
download, (approximately 4 to 5 hours, if I am calculating correctly.)
However, it is guaranteed to work.  Just let me know if you need the URL
to my site.

Lorenzo

E Pluribus Unix