slackware 9.0

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Fri Mar 28 05:08:57 EST 2003

If you go to one of the ftp sights, you can still download the files
needed to install slackware 9.0. However, it seems an ISO image is not
currently available. If you want one, I have created a CD with the
installation files. I will send you the image or we can arange for you to
pick
it up from my FTP server if you like. Let me know.

--
Joseph C. Lininger
jbahm at pcdesk.net