Which linux distro??

Luke Davis ldavis at shellworld.net
Fri Mar 28 01:26:25 EST 2003

I was a Slackware man for a few years, tried RH a couple of times, but
went back to Slack.
Then, I was out of Linux for a while, and upon coming back a couple months
ago, I decided to try Debian.  It's the best compromise between the
spartonness of SLW, and the bloatedness of RHL; with all of the
functionality (should say availability) of the latter.