Speakup and phoebe

Aaron Howell aaron at kitten.net.au
Thu Mar 27 19:59:43 EST 2003

You're right, I apologize.
Its just that my dealings WRT accessibility of redHat products have been less than positive.
That might be a function of RedHat Asia pacific though,
and isn't necessarily the case in the U.S.
I could tell you an absolute nightmare story about me and the RHCE exam, but I'll keep it off-list.
(yes, I did pass, but no thanks to RedHat making it as hard as they possibly could for me to take part).
Regards
Aaron