Speakup and phoebe

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Mar 27 19:15:22 EST 2003

I don't know the specifics of why, but understand it had to do with some security audit. Unfortunately, it wasn't cleared up in time.

You are quite correct that this is a step in the wrong direction, and I join your concern that Speakup be returned to the kernels and boot disks shipped by the next
Red Hat versions.