Broadcast for peace

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Tue Mar 25 21:38:18 EST 2003

Hi all,

    Juan> I totally agree with you.  This is about speakup and linux
    Juan> not a war.  E-Mail another list where this topic belongs.

    >> On Tue, 25 Mar 2003, Geoff Shang wrote:
    >>
    >> > Hello:
    >> >
    >> > If you are not interested in this initiative, you will not be
    >> bothered > again.  If you are, please feel free to forward this
    >> to other interested > people.

Frankly what iritates me more than an occasional off-topic message are
posters who do not read and just type before they read.  In this case,
we've had one message, one, in which the poster clearly stated that
there would be only one message on this thread.  In addition we've had
five or six people complaining about this one message.  That seems to
me to be over-kill, especially when the poster of the *quote*
offending message *unquote*** said that this would be the *only*
message on the topic!  Get a life folks!!  If you can do naught but
complain I suggest you complain elsewhere.  You might be better
imployed in fashioning finger restraints for your hands.

Please note, I'm not about to tell anyone how I feel about The War.
However, I do not mind in the least telling people how I feel about
complainers on email lists!

<grrrrr>
Ann P.

--