Festival Module (precompiled kernel)

Mirabella, Mathew J Mathew.Mirabella at team.telstra.com
Tue Mar 25 18:35:09 EST 2003

can you give instructions on how to do this please?
i am using a red hat kernel 2.4.18-14 but intend to upgrade to 2.4.20 or maybe just 2.4.18-27.8.0 which is the latest erata fix to the red hat kernels for 8.0.
is the kernel you made one which will have all the support for modules etc. that my other kernels have?  if i upgrade kernels, what do i have to do to slot this new kernel into the system after upgrading with the kernel rpms?