speakup (cvs) and Kernel 2.4.20

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Tue Mar 25 14:26:30 EST 2003

Actually you can somewhat transfer it. Just put your old config file in
the toplevel directory of your kernel tree, and re-name it to .config
after doing make mrproper. Then do make oldconfig. You will have to change
a lot of options, but at least what the config program will ask you about
is whatever is included in the 2.4.x kernel, which was not present in the
2.2.x kernels.

May you code in the power of the source,
may the kernel, libraries, and utilities be with you,
throughout all distributions until the end of the epoch.