embossing files

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Thu Mar 20 18:19:30 EST 2003

Yes I have tried a different cable. In fact I tried the one going from my
ink printer which I know works, and nothing happens when I try embossing
something.

May you code in the power of the source,
may the kernel, libraries, and utilities be with you,
throughout all distributions until the end of the epoch.