FW: Word 97 Windows: LIVING WITHOUT FORMATTING CODES

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at novocon.net
Sun Mar 16 19:14:51 EST 2003

My apology to Jude and the list for not resonating to Jude's
reference. Searching my own archives, I found and am forwarding
the following from Jude, taken from a "Dummies Daily" list,
telling all about the MSWord 97 code problem. I have to assume
that I looked this over and found it less than helpful at the
time, but here it is for what it is worth. This does not look
much like an ISO standard.

Chuck