word documents

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at novocon.net
Sun Mar 16 18:54:05 EST 2003

> Before I lost that email message from George Allen at Microsoft I remember
> forwarding it along to Dr. Chuck Hallenbech since he at the time was
> trying to pull that format into his sss software.  If he no longer has
> that message then it can't be documented quickly.

I do not recall getting such a document and we never attempted to
support MS-Word documents in any of our browsers. Sorry, I cannot
help on this one, and in fact my reaction was the same as
Janina's concerning the MS-Word format being described in one of
the ISO standards. Sounds like a pipe dream to me.

--
The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (97% of Full)
So visit me sometime at http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh