reinit dectalk driver

igueths at attbi.com igueths at attbi.com
Thu Mar 13 10:53:02 EST 2003

Hi Kirk. It does not say re-initialized. However, when I plug it back into the
machine and press some review keys, I can see the connection between
machine/synth is resynchronized. However yes, it does pause for a very long
time between punctuation. I think this has to do with Speakup setting a
punctuation pause when the driver initializes the synth? I will try Kenny's
suggestion and see if that works.