reinit dectalk driver

igueths at attbi.com igueths at attbi.com
Thu Mar 13 10:48:18 EST 2003

Hi Kenny. Thanks I will try that next time I have to switch the synth to a
different machine. How long does it usually take for Speakup to determine that
there is no synth there? I haven't checked on this yet, but I am guessing there
is a for loop with I as the control variable, that is accepting review keys.
Then an if(i>x) where x is number of keystrokes before Speakup determines there
is no synth plugged in. I believe I have it somewhat right, but clearly I have
no clearer picture as I have not read the entire source.