Speakup on a Mac was Re: Hello & a question

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Wed Mar 12 19:02:18 EST 2003

Hello there. The only problem with this is that the Usb sybsystem doesn't
load until after Init I believe, so then it would take a while until the
synth drivers load.

May you code in the power of the source,
may the kernel, libraries, and utilities be with you,
throughout all distributions until the end of the epoch.