aumix

Kenny Hitt kennyhitt at knology.net
Thu Mar 6 11:21:48 EST 2003

Hi.  I don't know what distro you are using.  I use Debian.  In Debian
the aumix package has a script designed to save and restore your
settings on boot up and shut down.
For other distros, you might have to creat a script to make it happen
automatically in your distro.

The aumix program has commands to save your settings to a file.
aumix -S
This command will save the aumix settings to a file.  Note! the S is
upper case.
aumix -L
This command loads saved settings from a file.  Once again, the L is
upper case.

Hope this helps.
          Kenny