Bug in Speakup 1.00?

Luke Davis ldavis at shellworld.net
Wed Mar 5 17:37:26 EST 2003

I would have, if I had a spare PPP account laying around.  Not having one,
however, presents a slight problem.

I can of course get one for twelve fifty a month, but I be cheap, and
didn't think it wise to just pick one up to install speakup--install
*should* work, and that's what it's there for.

 Luke