Off topic, but a good read

Patrick Turnage patrickt at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Mar 5 12:20:06 EST 2003

Hi Ryan.
Internet service providers are quite expensive to start and most smaller
companies in the United States have been bought up by the baby bells or
larger internet providers. Maybe a cheeper solution would be to advertise
as a manufacturer of computers. You put the system together install Linux
either with or with out speakup support and x or no x based on the
customer's preferences and maybe you include a book or two.. who knows..