Off topic, but a good read

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Wed Mar 5 07:42:41 EST 2003

My god! that was sure a looooong one but quite interesting.  I had no
idea how devicive and manipulative Microsoft really was.  We all poke
fun at them and I know them to be controlling and all that but
conspiring? Theyreally want to take control of the vertical and
horizontal, don't they:).  As I was reading along, every time I heard
the terms "open source", linux, alternatives, I kept getting a feeling
of fresh air when that microsoft domination stuff started really
getting me down.

Meanwhile, I'm sitting here trying to group together some ideas for a
small business opportunity to perhapse, exploit some of the hopefully,
growing anti microsoft centiment.