cursoring

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Mon Mar 3 20:12:17 EST 2003

When it is turned on, speakup is suposed to track the cursor like in
an editor and such.  It actually doesn't do too bad moving from line
to line and when moving from right to left.  But when moving from left
to right and when the text scrolls off the screen like when you get to
the bottom of the screen, speakup gets messed up a bit.  I believe
these are known bugs with cursor tracking.  Personally, I rely highly
on cursor tracking while editing text in emacs and sometimes in vi.