Configuration Files

Luke Davis ldavis at shellworld.net
Mon Mar 3 18:31:05 EST 2003

Tinytalk is a little, but very powerful, DOS speech package.

Contact me off list if you want a copy--I'm trying to track down the
latest version now (2.67), but it seems to have dropped off the net, and I
don't trust my copies to be complete.

I'm looking, and will send to anyone who wants them.

Luke