Configuration Files

Kenny Hitt kennyhitt at knology.net
Mon Mar 3 08:30:32 EST 2003

Hi.  I could add the commands to my .bash_profile but I rarely boot my
system.  I just type the commands I want the first time I log in after a
boot.  The system I use for mail hasn't been booted since Jan 2.  Back
on Jan 2, I had to type
rate d
at my first log in.  If I remove the synth from the system, I would have
to type the rate command again when I reconnect the synth but it isn't a
problem.

          Kenny