Speakup Bugs

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Sat Mar 1 16:14:43 EST 2003

Yes and I believe there was some discussion a while back where zed is
used as the proper name for the letter z everywhere else in the world
except the United States.  I haven't lived anywhere else to prove or
disprove this point but I excepted the previous posts on this subject
as factual.

I've never heard error messages while spelling out letters but I use a
speakout in case that makes a difference.