speaking emacs

Scott Howell showell at lrxms.net
Sat Mar 1 08:08:44 EST 2003

Folks,

I got to playing with Festival and you know the speech isn't to bad at
all.
I was curious and only curious and thus is the reason I haven't spent a
tun of time reading up on this topic. I was just thinking that maybe I'd
like to play with the Emacs-speak stuff and was wondering if there was a
Debian package for it. I tried searching for it, but didn't find to
much.
So, is there and is it a lot of work to get up and running? Just curious
because its one of those things that isn't high on the priority list,
but would be kind of fun to monkey with.

tnx