Debian - trplayer installation error

Georgina Joyce gena-j at ntlworld.com
Mon Jun 30 16:42:02 EDT 2003

Hi

I'm trying to install trplayer on my Debian Sarge system however, it
complains that I don't have a library installed which in fact, I do have
it installed.  The error output is pasted below.

dpkg -i trplayer_1.2.0-1_i386.deb
Selecting previously deselected package trplayer.
(Reading database ... 30918 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking trplayer (from trplayer_1.2.0-1_i386.deb) ...
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of trplayer:
 trplayer depends on libstdc++2.10; however:
  Package libstdc++2.10 is not installed.
dpkg: error processing trplayer (--install):
 trplayer

How do I observe where trplayer expects the library to be?

Where might the library be located on my system?

Gena

Using the freedom of Debian GNU Linux

Please don't send me MS Word documents, see
http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html