This DHCP is too dynamic

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sun Jun 29 21:29:11 EDT 2003

Yeah. That's just exactly where we leftit. She's going to call them
tomorrow and ask about this. It's not so much that she wants to run a
server as that I can help her better if I can log in and tweak a thing
or two from time to time.

I brought this to the list because I've never dealt with pppoe before. I
didn't know if it was me or Memorex! <grin>