This DHCP is too dynamic

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sun Jun 29 18:46:48 EDT 2003

I've never seen anything like it. It seems, though, that they mean to do
things this way, because she was successful using scp to copy a kernel
rpm from my system. That worked, but ftp didn't.

I'm having her call and ask questions tomorrow. Hopefully, she can just
get a static IP for a few dollars extra.