Linux ISO

Glenn Ervinat home glennervin at cableone.net
Sun Jun 29 16:55:48 EDT 2003

I am trying to run a distro of linux from a CD, which this was designed for.
I can make an image of the ISO with win image, but upon ejecting the CD, I
am asked to make the CD readable and I am wondering if this corrupts the
disk for Linux?
It asks if I want to make the CD so it can be read by most operating
systems.
It does not mention Linux, just the MS stuff.
And I thought that perhaps I should not format the CD, but win image seems
to not be able to write to the blank CD unless I format it first.
Thanks for any help.

"Live long and prosper",
O. Glenn Ervin (Lenny)    N0YJV
Northeast Nebraska
e-mail: GlennErvin at cableONE.net
The above address can also be found on MSM.
work e-mail: gErvin at ncbvi.state.ne.us