Another Cudo for Cut/Paste!

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Sun Jun 29 08:19:33 EDT 2003

Hey, I just wanted to publically think Kirk and the gang for that
wonderful cut/paste feature we have in Speakup and have had for some
while now.  I just successfully registered my phone number with the
new "do not call" database here in the US and the reply message
contained a confirmation URL which spanned more than a single line.
the URLView feature for mutt truncated it but I could cut/paste the
entire multi-line entry with Speakup and the registration is now
complete.

Just a side note, anyone interested in this procedure can do the whole
thing with Lynx and Speakup with no problem.