zipspeak & U S B keybord

Glenn Ervinat home glennervin at cableone.net
Sat Jun 28 22:50:51 EDT 2003

I am trying to get zipspeak going on my 250 MB zip drive.
It recognizes my synth fine, and it speaks as it is loading and it seems to
recognize all of my hardware, except for my keyboard, which is a U S B.
I have "U S B legacy" enabled in the CMOS setup, and my keyboard works in
DOS & Windows.
But Zipspeak says "no keyboard" on load up.
Also, it says something like "Root not loaded", after it says that it cannot
find the keyboard.
It might be working, but at this point, I have no keyboard for input.
Is there a patch to make zipspeak notice a U S B keyboard?
Thanks.
Glenn.

"Live long and prosper",
O. Glenn Ervin (Lenny)    N0YJV
Northeast Nebraska
e-mail: GlennErvin at cableONE.net
The above address can also be found on MSM.
work e-mail: gErvin at ncbvi.state.ne.us