lilo and ntfs

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Thu Jun 26 08:59:19 EDT 2003

lilo's code is actually written to the MBR of the hard drive, and will
completely overwrite any other boot loader installed there.  Therefore,
the NT loader would no longer exist on your hard drive and Lilo takes over
completely.

Lorenzo

igueths at attbi.com staggered into view and mumbled:

--
Fatal Error: Found [MS-Windows] System -> Repartitioning Disk for Linux...
(By cbbrown at io.org, Christopher Browne)