Does zipspeak work with whireless network cards?

Thomas D. Ward tward1978 at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 25 18:10:52 EDT 2003

Hi, you can certainly upgrade from a 2.2 kernel to the latest 2.4 kernels by
grabbing the various sources and compiling.
You'll need to grab the 2.4 kernel source from:
ftp.kernel.org
You'll need the speakup 1.5 source from:
 ftp://linux-speakup.org
You'll grab the patch for your network card, and then you will need to patch
your kernel source tree with speakup and the network cards drivers.
After that you will have to configure the kernel source, install the kernel
and modules, modify your boot options, and you should be good to go.
It's allot of work, but it can be done.
Hth.