Does zipspeak work with whireless network cards?

cris filastin48 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 24 15:51:20 EDT 2003

the card I have is belkin 802/11 b pci network adapter.  The only relevant
information I found on google is that some people developed a patch for it
to work with linux.  However, this patch is made for linux 2.4 or higher.  I
believe that zipspeak is version 2.2.. Please correct me if I am wrong.  Is
there a way of updating zipspeak to version 2.4 or higher?
Thanks a lot for your help.  I am a linux illiterate.
Cheers,
Cris