*OT* RE: gnome

Thomas Ward tward1978 at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 24 12:18:46 EDT 2003

Hi, the commandline interface, gnome-terminal, isn't all that accessible
yet. However, I can load yasr in gnome-terminal when i need to do
something quick in gome-terminal.
There are a couple off commandline apps such as lynx and links that do ok
with gnopernicus even though they are terminal applications.
I myself would like to see gnome-terminal improve in accessibility so that
I could do mysql etc with gnopernicus as well as I could do it with yasr
or
speakup.