Changing Keymap in CVS Speakup

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Tue Jun 24 00:38:59 EDT 2003

Bummer!

I also encountered another bug with the combination of shift and spk
keys.  If I press speakup and shift and another speakup function key
like j on the laptop layout, that key does its thing but then the
speakup mode "sticks".  It's like one pressed speakup z key to force
on speakup mode.  I can then tap either speakup once to reset to
normal mode.  I assume this is a little bug but if it is a feature,
then one can feel free to show me the errors of my way:).