debian question

Mikko Liukko mikko.liukko at dnainternet.net
Mon Jun 23 05:43:46 EDT 2003

apt shows
root at Knoppix / # apt-cache search speakup
kernel-doc-2.4.20-speakup - Linux kernel specific documentation for version
2.4.20-speakup
kernel-headers-2.4.20-speakup - Header files related to Linux kernel version
2.4.20-speakup
kernel-image-2.4.20-speakup - Linux kernel binary image for version
2.4.20-speakup
kernel-patch-speakup - A screen review package for the Linux kernel
root at Knoppix / #

Cheers Mikko