nano (was pico)

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sun Jun 22 19:14:13 EDT 2003

Sinceyou couldn't install everything, some things weren't installed. It
stands to reason.

As it happens, Pine and Pico are being phased out by Red Hat because of
their nonfree license. Instead, get nano. It's a pico look alike. You
can download from my anonymous ftp server:

ftp.rednote.net

Once there:

cd goodies/textapps

and then issue:

get nano-1.2.1-3.i386.rpm

Or, better still, use a program you probably have:

ncftp ftp.rednote.net

Then:

cd goodies/textapps

And: