zinf problems

philwh at gate.net philwh at gate.net
Sun Jun 22 12:22:49 EDT 2003

When I did compile zinf, it detected that I had alsa installed correctly.
If I could get zinf to work with a plain sound card driver, such as that
in the kernel, then I would go back to figure out why it
doesn't work with alsa, but I can't get any
sound from zinf even with kernel sound drivers.

phil