Hi from Linux newby

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgsonfamily.org
Sun Jun 22 06:28:07 EDT 2003

Hi,

Posted this message yesterday but it didn't seem to get through.
Basicly I don't use Linux apart from configuring servers under Linux
and then accessing it via an SSH prompt.  I mainly use RH 8.0, Qmail,
Samba, Apache, various modules for same, and a couple of other tools
that give nice server software.  I do have just enough site to see the
console when installing it.  I am hoping to pick up some good tips
from this list, and maybe give some help on the subjects I am fimiliar
with, mainly MTAs.

Thanks,
Andrew.
--
Andrew Hodgson, Bromyard, Herefordshire, UK.
Email: Andrew at hodgsonfamily.org