sendmail with authentication

Darrell Shandrow nu7i at azboss.net
Fri Jun 20 23:17:16 EDT 2003

Hi Chuck,

Yeah, Sendmail can be a bear to configure for SMTP-AUTH.  Fortunately, if
you have recent versions of RedHat with both the SASL and Sendmail RPMs
installed, then you're all set.  I think you need at least Red Hat 7.2 for
this to be the case.

A+, CCNA, Network+!
All the best to coalition forces carrying out Operation Iraqi Freedom!