Does zipspeak work with whireless network cards?

cris filastin48 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 19 17:09:33 EDT 2003

Hi folks,
I finally managed to install a copy of zipspeak on my computer in the
library and have it work with dec express.  However, my computer in the
library connects to the internet via a whireless card.  Is it possible to
configure zipspeak to connect to the net using whireless connection.  if yes
how to go about it.  if not, what version of linux would have such
capability?
I will appreciate all the help.
Cheers,
Cris