text editing with speakup

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at novocon.net
Thu Jun 19 06:15:46 EDT 2003

I am not sure I buy that, Charlie. I think it is 99% habit, what
you are used to seems logical and anything else seems silly. On
the other hand, choice is the name of the game, so I have no
problem with folks using WP for Linux, as long as they do not
send WP attachments.

--
The Moon is Waning Gibbous (72% of Full)
So visit me sometime at http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh