news

John covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Sat Jun 14 23:15:15 EDT 2003

I don't know of a free news server, but for $7.95 per month you can
get some huge download limit.

I use inn here, because I want it on my own sppool, but you could use
trn or any news reader or even gnus which I use, if you don't mind
someone else's server.

on Saturday 06/14/2003 Alex Snow(alex_snow at gmx.net) wrote