mainmenu

Adam Myrow amyrow at midsouth.rr.com
Sat Jun 14 17:20:09 EDT 2003

It's there now.  I must say that of all the segments, this was the most
disappointing, but I appreciate the honesty of it.  The truth is evident
from the segment.  Mozilla is far from ready for serious use.  The Balsa
email client looked almost there, but I have never before heard of it.
Anybody else know about it?  Is it part of Gnome?  For now, I'm sticking
with Lynx and Pine.  I've been using those programs since 1995 in the
command-line environment, and it's kind of hard to change.