StrongArm/Xscale port with kernel 2.5.30

Darrell Shandrow nu7i at azboss.net
Sat Jun 14 15:09:02 EDT 2003

Hi Steve,

StrongARM is a type of specialized processor that is used in specialized
devices.  I doubt you'll find StrongARM processors in PC type systems.

An example of the use of StrongARM processors is in SonicWALL's high end
firewalls, such as their Pro 300 series.

A+, CCNA, Network+!
All the best to coalition forces carrying out Operation Iraqi Freedom!