StrongArm/Xscale port with kernel 2.5.30

Ilko Iliev iliev at caretec.at
Fri Jun 13 09:03:30 EDT 2003

Hello,
I will try to port the speakup for StrongArm/Xscale platform.  I have
TRITON LP board with Intel XScale CPU and Linux 2.5.30.
There are two things to do:
    - to work with Xsclale serial port - this should not be very difficult
    - the patch of the linux/drivers/char/keyboard.c
There is big difference between keyboard.c form kernel 2.4.20 and
keyboard.c from 2.5.30  and the present patch didn't work.
Are there someone working on the patch for kernel 2.5 or can someone
help me to make a patch for keyboard.c on the new kernel?

best regards
ilko