networks and debian

Kenny Hitt kennyhitt at knology.net
Tue Jun 10 00:45:32 EDT 2003

No,  the problem with the Woody floppies is in the kernel config.  If
you have Woody CD roms you could do the install from CD and build a new
kernel to get the support for DHCP.

If you have a working Linux system you could also build a custom kernel,
put support for all your hardware into it so you won't need modules, and
install that way.
Just make sure your kernel is still small enough to fit on the boot
floppy.

          Kenny