screen question

Tyler Spivey tspivey8 at softhome.net
Mon Jun 9 12:06:53 EDT 2003

i'm not sure on that last point about attaching to an already existing
process.
you can run that application under screen though, and re-attach anywhere.
even if you haven't detached it (if yo u've forgotten, etc), as long as it's
in a screen and that screen isn't killed off or the computer hasn't been
powered down due to a power failiure or other unforseen circumstances.